Please ensure that…
- your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network
- your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Photoshop® is running on your computer
- you have set up Remote Connections in Photoshop®
- your firewall allows incoming connections to Photoshop®
- Bonjour is installed (if you are using Windows)
This is most likely caused by open dialog windows in Photoshop®. By closing them, your connection should be resumed.
The spinner never disappears
This might be an issue with your network setup. Try removing the connection and adding it again.